Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Low tech to high tech

April 6, 2011
Yoga is relaxing. Yoga provides a good stretch. I have learned not to push so hard, because even simple stretches came back to haunt me last time. This morning, Joe is home with me because his back is hurting. He heard me talking about doing Yoga the other night and how the stretch was good. I think he missed the two days after where the pain in my neck was not good, though, because he decided that we should try Yoga to loosen up his back.
I learned that I can never take this man into a studio to practice Yoga. It is just something better kept to the privacy of the Clark home. I’m not sure that I’ll ever be able to take it seriously again if he is with me making his comments. I couldn’t stop laughing. No pain, all gain. I love my husband.
So I go from basic breathing and focusing to high tech.... I am teaching myself how to actually post this blog and how to also create and conduct a webinar. Wish me luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment